I am a huge Disney fan! I have been to Disney World at least 40 times. I am 36 years old and no matter how old I get, I go every year with my grandparents. They are the real children and that is what makes it fun.
I have put up a poll to find out what your favorite ride at Disney is. I have so very many, but I think my tops are:
- Test Track - Epcot
- Haunted Mansion - Magic Kingdom
- Pirates of The Caribbean - Magic Kingdom
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority - Magic Kingdom
- The Backlot Tour - Disney Hollywood Studio's
- Kilimanjaro Safari - Animal Kingdom
I think my favorite park is Epcot. I love the World Showcase! It is so much fun to see the architecture, culture and retail items from those countries. I have tried to get Grandma to play "Beers Around The World" with me, but she just never goes for it...LOL
We also have our fav restaurants we love to go to too!
- Chef Mickey's - Contemporary
- 1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian
- Mexico - Epcot
- Crystal Palace - Magic Kingdom
Let me know...have you been to Disney...do you love it....favorites????
"It's A Small World"...thanks for checking out mine!